Monday, December 1, 2008

a.e.i.o.u

a - ambitious
I'm kinda ambitious in the sense that I want to travel to as many places as i can in my life...to me, nothing's important that enjoying life...go ahead and scoff at me on my shallowness.

e - expectation
I expect a lot..not only to myself, but to other that is close to me. i expect my family to give me as much support as when i needed. I expect a good outcome after putting a hugh effort in my job. i expect my lovers know what i feel like having on my moody days. i expect a more democratic relationship rather than a dictatorship, even though im the one who is dictatoring...

i - imagination
I was always imagine, how its going to be if i do this? or if not? everything sounds so easy to achieve but in fact, i just couldn't let myself to drown into the sea of love...just yet. I was too good in imagination and it reflects how bad is it in my real life....

o - ownership
I own my life, my dream, my happiness and sadness...the ownership is kinda killing me off...why i have to own so many things which i chould have share it to others? i wish to share my thoughts to you, but it just seems there's a gap...i'm not sure...how far you understand me...

u - unique
I believe that everyone's unique - in terms of shape. That's why we spend the whole life searching for another missing piece that can match perfectly to our own shape, to make it a complete masterpiece. The perfect one might not be your love one, but the one that you love, will eventually become the perfect one. I totally agree with that, but questions: Isn't it be more perfect if the perfect one is my love one too? Too perfectionist huh...


It's monday night, i have got nothing better to do...and feel like spitting something out from my mind, but was thinking not to overdo it...hope this make some sense for a bored reader like you :)

No comments: